Whether you’re an employee facing salary delays or an employer dealing with compliance issues, the option to labour court case file online through MOHRE provides a streamlined and efficient solution.
This article delves into the process of filing a labour court case online and empowers you with knowledge about different types of complaints.
Also, it highlights the esteemed legal counsel of Younis Mohammed Al Blooshi Lawyer & Legal Consultant for navigating such cases effectively.
Table of Contents
Labour court case file online – The Process Simplified 2023.
Filing a labour court case online in the UAE is a user-friendly process that empowers employees and employers. Here’s how you can proceed:
- Through MOHRE Call Center. Contact MOHRE’s call centre at 04 665 9999 to share your complaint details with a representative.
- Via MOHRE WhatsApp Service. Connect with a Ministry representative through the verified MOHRE WhatsApp account by saving 600590000 on your phone. Share your concerns conveniently through this platform.
- Using the MOHRE App. Download the MOHRE app, follow the easy steps, and provide the necessary details such as your labour card number, passport, or personal details. MOHRE verifies your information and guides you through the process seamlessly.
Expert Guidance: Younis Mohammed Al Blooshi.
Younis Mohammed Al Blooshi Lawyer & Legal Consultant is a beacon of expertise when seeking assistance for labour court cases in the UAE.
With an exceptional track record, Mr. Blooshi ensures that your rights are upheld and your labour-related concerns are addressed effectively.
Filing a Case Online: Timely Action is Key.
Prompt action is essential if you are embroiled in a labour-related issue necessitating MOHRE’s intervention.
According to the UAE Labour Law, claims for rights must be filed within one year from the date of violation, emphasizing the importance of filing your case early to ensure a swift resolution.
Temporary Work Permits: A Bridge to Resolution.
While your case is under review, MOHRE offers the option of obtaining a temporary work permit. This permit enables you to work for another employer until your case concludes, providing financial stability during the proceedings.
This provision ensures that your employment journey remains uninterrupted, despite ongoing disputes.
Different Types of Complaints and Their Scope.
When it comes to salary-related issues, MOHRE recognizes four distinct types of complaints:
- Delayed Salaries: Complaints related to salaries delayed by over 15 days.
- Non-Payment of Salaries: Complaints regarding salaries not received for one or two months.
- Overtime Compensation: Complaints about the non-payment of overtime compensation.
- Illegal Salary Deductions: Complaints concerning unauthorized salary deductions.
FAQs about labour court case file online.
Filing a labour court case online in the UAE through MOHRE is a modern and efficient approach to resolving employment-related disputes. From delayed salaries to overtime compensation issues, the online process provides a convenient means to seek redress.
Younis Mohammed Al Blooshi Lawyer & Legal Consultant is a trusted partner for navigating labour court cases, ensuring your rights are protected and receiving expert guidance.
With this knowledge and support, you can confidently address your labour-related concerns and seek resolution effectively.
Contact the office of Younis Mohammed Al Blooshi via Whatsapp. Click here. Or visit us at our address: Sobha Ivory 1 – Al Amal St – Business Bay – Dubai. You can also call us on phone: 00971589984123.
Learn about Dubai Court Labour Case Inquiry 2023 and Dubai Labour Court Appeal. Also, read about Labour Court Cases in Dubai Legal Services in 2023 and read about the Best Lawyer for Labour Court Cases in Dubai.
A legal consultant specializing in UAE labor law. He regularly publishes articles on the website and writes on various areas of UAE law, with a specific focus on labor law.